Monday, March 17, 2008
Over the weekend I caught word that Bear Stearns was up for a fire sale... $2 a share. That's insane considering that the value of the shares were priced around the high 80's at the beginning of this year. The feds are also offering discount loan rates to investment banks that it usually reserves for "Traditional" bank institutions. We're headed for a recession, there is just no denying that. The question should be: "How long will we be in this recession?" The Japanese have been in this non-growth funk for the longest time. Is this our final curtain call? Jesus.
Friday, March 14, 2008
A short list of things to do:
Set up IP PBX Set CVOICE Timeline
- Set up VG 200 Gateway
- How should the gateway be set up? What is the simplest configuration to use?
- Is the most recent version of IOS installed on the gateway?
- Emulate CVOICE Lab
- Set up AsterixNow. Why is the IP address inaccessible?
- Is it worth trying to install Asterix on the Linksys router via OpenWRT?
- Dial Peer Configuration
- Test exams (www.net130.com )